COVID-19 Update: For the health and safety of our students, our cohorts will conduct classes virtually. LEARN MORE »
Our classes equip you with skills that can help you further or start a career in web development, data analytics, or cybersecurity. Through cutting-edge curricula, skilled instructors and a virtual classroom environment, you’ll receive a comprehensive learning experience to help you find a path to success.
WashU Non-Credit Certificate of Completion Overview
- You’ll benefit from a wide list of career services to help them navigate the programs.
- You’ll build a diverse portfolio of projects that demonstrate your coding or data analytics skills or learn skills applicable to certifications in the cybersecurity industry.
- All of our programs offer convenient part-time schedules for those who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills.
Class Curriculum Options
Our boot camps cover the most in-demand skills across:
Washington University Boot Camps are offered through Washington University in St. Louis McKelvey School of Engineering in collaboration with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education partners with universities to prepare participants for high-growth careers in the Digital Economy. Over 35 of the world’s leading institutions collaborate with Trilogy to bridge the gap between employers’ needs and participants’ skills.
What You Will Learn
- In our coding, data analytics, and cybersecurity programs, you will learn the most in-demand technologies to help you become competitive in those industries.
- You will participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- You will have access to career-planning assistance that includes portfolio or homework reviews, mock interviews, virtual tech panels, soft-skills training, 1:1 coaching and more.
What Graduates Receive
- A non-credit Certificate of Completion from the Technology & Leadership Center at Washington University McKelvey School of Engineering, showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- Continued one-on-one career coaching with a career director post-graduation.
- A robust portfolio of projects or a variety of training applicable to industry certifications to demonstrate your mastery of the topics covered throughout the boot camp.
Explore Washington University Boot Camps student testimonials.